Yesterday, Eurobank Chief Executive Christos Megalou declared his confidence, that the financial institution's capital growth will be strongly finalized in the near future.
The Chief Executive administered a letter to the bank's employees. Megalou penned: "The completion of the increase will not be the end of a cycle, but the start of a new one, with optimism and positive prospects from a privileged position for the full fruition of the job we are all offering. Eurobank will enjoy the highest Core Tier 1 capital adequacy ratio in the Greek banking system and the second-lowest ratio of loans to deposits, allowing for more maneuvering in lending".
Additionally, yesterday Bloomberg reported that National Bank plans to offer senior bonds, after the government's recent capital markets return. The purchase will occur after next week's London seminar and investor calls, according to a individual experienced in the issue, as reported by Kathimerini.
- PM Mitsotakis to Bloomberg: I want to preserve the good relations with Britain
- Mitsotakis to Bloomberg TV: Greece a pillar of stability, security in wider region
- Shadow economy in Greece stands at 40 billion euros
- Bloomberg: ΑΤΗΕΧ and bonds rally from the result of the Greek election
- Eurobank's Christina Margelou among the ten global personalities of shipping finance