Today, PPC announced it would sell at least 500 million euros worth of bonds.
The state-controlled energy firm's guarantees, will be a variety of three and five year bonds. According to the company, they will be included on the Global Exchange Market of the Irish Stock Exchange.
As stated in recent Reuters reports, PPC will offer 300 million euros worth of bonds or more. This marks the first time a Greek state-controlled business has entered bond markets, in the four years since the nation's debt crisis.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden