Today, PPC announced it would sell at least 500 million euros worth of bonds.
The state-controlled energy firm's guarantees, will be a variety of three and five year bonds. According to the company, they will be included on the Global Exchange Market of the Irish Stock Exchange.
As stated in recent Reuters reports, PPC will offer 300 million euros worth of bonds or more. This marks the first time a Greek state-controlled business has entered bond markets, in the four years since the nation's debt crisis.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution