Today, PPC announced it would sell at least 500 million euros worth of bonds.
The state-controlled energy firm's guarantees, will be a variety of three and five year bonds. According to the company, they will be included on the Global Exchange Market of the Irish Stock Exchange.
As stated in recent Reuters reports, PPC will offer 300 million euros worth of bonds or more. This marks the first time a Greek state-controlled business has entered bond markets, in the four years since the nation's debt crisis.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?