Today, PPC announced it would sell at least 500 million euros worth of bonds.
The state-controlled energy firm's guarantees, will be a variety of three and five year bonds. According to the company, they will be included on the Global Exchange Market of the Irish Stock Exchange.
As stated in recent Reuters reports, PPC will offer 300 million euros worth of bonds or more. This marks the first time a Greek state-controlled business has entered bond markets, in the four years since the nation's debt crisis.
- Stassis meets Pyatt in Washington about PPC's expansion plans in the Balkans
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty