Today, PPC announced it would sell at least 500 million euros worth of bonds.
The state-controlled energy firm's guarantees, will be a variety of three and five year bonds. According to the company, they will be included on the Global Exchange Market of the Irish Stock Exchange.
As stated in recent Reuters reports, PPC will offer 300 million euros worth of bonds or more. This marks the first time a Greek state-controlled business has entered bond markets, in the four years since the nation's debt crisis.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands