Aktor, a subsidiary of Ellaktor has contracted the largest construction project ever, by a Hellenic company in the international arena.
It ratified the agreement for the construction and analysis of the Doha Gold Line Underground metro line. The Qatar subway is worth 3.2 billion euros and Aktor holds the highest percentage of the construction plan, at 32%. According to Kathimerini, Turkey's Yapi Merkez and STFA, India's Larsen & Toubro and Qatar's Al Jaber Engineering will also collaborate in the train line's creation.
The Ellaktor group now has a comprehensive project revenue of 3.9 billion euros. The group's financial figure is predicted to reach over 4 billion euros, after a new Balkan market contract is signed. Hellenic construction companies are predicted to gain additional international project proposals, with the nation's recent economic strides.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution