Aktor, a subsidiary of Ellaktor has contracted the largest construction project ever, by a Hellenic company in the international arena.
It ratified the agreement for the construction and analysis of the Doha Gold Line Underground metro line. The Qatar subway is worth 3.2 billion euros and Aktor holds the highest percentage of the construction plan, at 32%. According to Kathimerini, Turkey's Yapi Merkez and STFA, India's Larsen & Toubro and Qatar's Al Jaber Engineering will also collaborate in the train line's creation.
The Ellaktor group now has a comprehensive project revenue of 3.9 billion euros. The group's financial figure is predicted to reach over 4 billion euros, after a new Balkan market contract is signed. Hellenic construction companies are predicted to gain additional international project proposals, with the nation's recent economic strides.
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft
- Santorini, Island of Energy and Timeless Beauty
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India