Aktor, a subsidiary of Ellaktor has contracted the largest construction project ever, by a Hellenic company in the international arena.
It ratified the agreement for the construction and analysis of the Doha Gold Line Underground metro line. The Qatar subway is worth 3.2 billion euros and Aktor holds the highest percentage of the construction plan, at 32%. According to Kathimerini, Turkey's Yapi Merkez and STFA, India's Larsen & Toubro and Qatar's Al Jaber Engineering will also collaborate in the train line's creation.
The Ellaktor group now has a comprehensive project revenue of 3.9 billion euros. The group's financial figure is predicted to reach over 4 billion euros, after a new Balkan market contract is signed. Hellenic construction companies are predicted to gain additional international project proposals, with the nation's recent economic strides.
- The Hellenic Initiative launches “Plant A Tree In Greece” to support Greek Homeland
- Eurovision 2022: What bookies show for Greece in the final (vid)
- US State Sec. joins FMs of Greece, Israeli, Cyprus in reaffirming commitment to promoting peace, security and prosperity in east Med
- Russian oligarch Malofeev: New sanctions from the USA with reference to activities in Greece
- Cryred Investments 100% control of luncheon meats maker Nikas via 'squeeze out'