Today, the International Monetary Fund's board of managers approved a 3.41 billion euro expenditure to Greece, as a portion of its bailout mechanism.
In Friday's meeting, the IMF board reviewed the nation's fiscal review by IMF Mission Chief in Greece, Poul Thomsen. This marks the fifth review of the Greek bailout.
The IMF analysis documents the country's strides and what still needs to be addressed, concerning fiscal adjustment mandates. The previous Greek board discussion was held last July.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands