Today, the International Monetary Fund's board of managers approved a 3.41 billion euro expenditure to Greece, as a portion of its bailout mechanism.
In Friday's meeting, the IMF board reviewed the nation's fiscal review by IMF Mission Chief in Greece, Poul Thomsen. This marks the fifth review of the Greek bailout.
The IMF analysis documents the country's strides and what still needs to be addressed, concerning fiscal adjustment mandates. The previous Greek board discussion was held last July.
- Deputy US Special Climate Envoy: We support Greece’s role in diversifying energy sources with its Balkan neighbors
- IMF Cautions of Possible ‘Bubble’ in Greek Real Estate
- Greece: Gateway for Indian agricultural products to the EU
- IMF: Recommendation to Greece to restrain salaries and pensions
- Greece sends humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip with C-130 aicraft