Today, the International Monetary Fund's board of managers approved a 3.41 billion euro expenditure to Greece, as a portion of its bailout mechanism.
In Friday's meeting, the IMF board reviewed the nation's fiscal review by IMF Mission Chief in Greece, Poul Thomsen. This marks the fifth review of the Greek bailout.
The IMF analysis documents the country's strides and what still needs to be addressed, concerning fiscal adjustment mandates. The previous Greek board discussion was held last July.
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?