Today, the International Monetary Fund's board of managers approved a 3.41 billion euro expenditure to Greece, as a portion of its bailout mechanism.
In Friday's meeting, the IMF board reviewed the nation's fiscal review by IMF Mission Chief in Greece, Poul Thomsen. This marks the fifth review of the Greek bailout.
The IMF analysis documents the country's strides and what still needs to be addressed, concerning fiscal adjustment mandates. The previous Greek board discussion was held last July.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism