Today, the International Monetary Fund's board of managers approved a 3.41 billion euro expenditure to Greece, as a portion of its bailout mechanism.
In Friday's meeting, the IMF board reviewed the nation's fiscal review by IMF Mission Chief in Greece, Poul Thomsen. This marks the fifth review of the Greek bailout.
The IMF analysis documents the country's strides and what still needs to be addressed, concerning fiscal adjustment mandates. The previous Greek board discussion was held last July.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden