Hellenic airports are receiving a substantial amount of charter flights, as Greece embarks on its peak summer season.
Nations that just started direct connections to the country have begun their routes. As reported by Kathimerini, Crete's Deltanet Travel Agency will begin its initial charter flight from Moldovan capital Chisinau, to Iraklio's Nikos Kazantzakis Airport.
Araxos Airport hosted its first charter flight originating from London last week, which brought 100 tourists to the western Peloponnese and Patra regions. Beginning next summer, three weekly flights to Araxos from the UK will be administered.
- Daily Mail exposes a Brit couple that systematically left restaurants in Crete without paying
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- TUI Fly: Rhodes, Crete and Kos top destinations in 2024 as well
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Hydrocarbons: ExxonMobil drilling in Crete at the end of 2024 to beginning of 2025