Hellenic airports are receiving a substantial amount of charter flights, as Greece embarks on its peak summer season.
Nations that just started direct connections to the country have begun their routes. As reported by Kathimerini, Crete's Deltanet Travel Agency will begin its initial charter flight from Moldovan capital Chisinau, to Iraklio's Nikos Kazantzakis Airport.
Araxos Airport hosted its first charter flight originating from London last week, which brought 100 tourists to the western Peloponnese and Patra regions. Beginning next summer, three weekly flights to Araxos from the UK will be administered.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands