Hellenic airports are receiving a substantial amount of charter flights, as Greece embarks on its peak summer season.
Nations that just started direct connections to the country have begun their routes. As reported by Kathimerini, Crete's Deltanet Travel Agency will begin its initial charter flight from Moldovan capital Chisinau, to Iraklio's Nikos Kazantzakis Airport.
Araxos Airport hosted its first charter flight originating from London last week, which brought 100 tourists to the western Peloponnese and Patra regions. Beginning next summer, three weekly flights to Araxos from the UK will be administered.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got