The International Monetary Fund has rescheduled Greece's fifth review report publication until next week.
Originally slated for tonight at 7 p.m., it has been reported to To Vima that the postponement was a result of "procedural reasons". Last Friday, the IMF confirmed its disbursement of 4.6 billion euros to the nation, while stating that the Hellenic government will not have to implement any new austerity measures in 2014. Today also brought the resignation of Greece's General Secretary for Public Revenues Haris Theoharis, due to personal reasons.
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation