The Greek government has been offered a proposal, characterized as productive and low-priced.
The newly introduced protocol strives to decrease youth unemployment levels and offers a three-year interruption of social security payments, for newly appointed freelancers.
Currently, freelancers are instructed to pay over 200 euros each month to the Social Insurance Organization of Freelance Professionals, which greatly hinders new business prospects.
It has been confirmed that the new plan would not negatively affect Greece's financial state. According to the new mechanism, after the three-year time period finishes, young workers will be allowed to pay retroactively.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden