The Greek government has been offered a proposal, characterized as productive and low-priced.
The newly introduced protocol strives to decrease youth unemployment levels and offers a three-year interruption of social security payments, for newly appointed freelancers.
Currently, freelancers are instructed to pay over 200 euros each month to the Social Insurance Organization of Freelance Professionals, which greatly hinders new business prospects.
It has been confirmed that the new plan would not negatively affect Greece's financial state. According to the new mechanism, after the three-year time period finishes, young workers will be allowed to pay retroactively.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece