The Greek government has been offered a proposal, characterized as productive and low-priced.
The newly introduced protocol strives to decrease youth unemployment levels and offers a three-year interruption of social security payments, for newly appointed freelancers.
Currently, freelancers are instructed to pay over 200 euros each month to the Social Insurance Organization of Freelance Professionals, which greatly hinders new business prospects.
It has been confirmed that the new plan would not negatively affect Greece's financial state. According to the new mechanism, after the three-year time period finishes, young workers will be allowed to pay retroactively.
- Spike in US tourist arrivals to Greece in 2022
- EU spokesperson: Turkey's hostile remarks against Greece and Greeks 'raise serious concerns'
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths
- Naomi Watts: "Farewell beautiful Greece, I love you"