The Greek government has been offered a proposal, characterized as productive and low-priced.
The newly introduced protocol strives to decrease youth unemployment levels and offers a three-year interruption of social security payments, for newly appointed freelancers.
Currently, freelancers are instructed to pay over 200 euros each month to the Social Insurance Organization of Freelance Professionals, which greatly hinders new business prospects.
It has been confirmed that the new plan would not negatively affect Greece's financial state. According to the new mechanism, after the three-year time period finishes, young workers will be allowed to pay retroactively.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data