The Greek government has been offered a proposal, characterized as productive and low-priced.
The newly introduced protocol strives to decrease youth unemployment levels and offers a three-year interruption of social security payments, for newly appointed freelancers.
Currently, freelancers are instructed to pay over 200 euros each month to the Social Insurance Organization of Freelance Professionals, which greatly hinders new business prospects.
It has been confirmed that the new plan would not negatively affect Greece's financial state. According to the new mechanism, after the three-year time period finishes, young workers will be allowed to pay retroactively.
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece