Cyprus is devising a benchmark public debt purchasing; if it succeeds the act would result in the swiftest reentry into the bond market by a state after a monetary rescue.
Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, UBS and VTB Capital have been authorized by the issuer, to orchestrate fixed income investor dialogues in Europe before the sale.
In April, the island sold a 100-million-euro private placement to an international investor. It held a 6.5% coupon and has shifted to 5%. Regarding its IMF adjustment protocol and European Stability Mechanism, the nation has shown better strides than predicted.
Moody's, S&P and Fitch global ratings agency current hold Cyprus at Caa3, B and B-. Two months ago, Standard and Poor improved its rating by one rank. On July 18th, Moody's is set to review Cyprus' financial rating.
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- PM Mitsotakis visits Cyprus and Israel on Monday
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)