Cyprus is devising a benchmark public debt purchasing; if it succeeds the act would result in the swiftest reentry into the bond market by a state after a monetary rescue.
Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, UBS and VTB Capital have been authorized by the issuer, to orchestrate fixed income investor dialogues in Europe before the sale.
In April, the island sold a 100-million-euro private placement to an international investor. It held a 6.5% coupon and has shifted to 5%. Regarding its IMF adjustment protocol and European Stability Mechanism, the nation has shown better strides than predicted.
Moody's, S&P and Fitch global ratings agency current hold Cyprus at Caa3, B and B-. Two months ago, Standard and Poor improved its rating by one rank. On July 18th, Moody's is set to review Cyprus' financial rating.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?
- Joint exercise "EUNOMIA" with Cyprus, Greece, France and Italy in progress (vid,pics)
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression