Public Power Corporation (PPC) is aiming to increase residential electricity rates, while decreasing businesses rates.
The pricing alterations will begin on July 1st and will administer memorandum protocols, to eliminate electricity rates' cross-subsidies. At a shareholder's meeting yesterday, PPC Chief Executive Arthuros Zervos claimed that agriculture electricity levels will not be altered.
Zervos did not confirm the actual figure changes regarding business and residential electricity figures. He did comment that costs are still one of the lowest in the European Union.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands