Public Power Corporation (PPC) is aiming to increase residential electricity rates, while decreasing businesses rates.
The pricing alterations will begin on July 1st and will administer memorandum protocols, to eliminate electricity rates' cross-subsidies. At a shareholder's meeting yesterday, PPC Chief Executive Arthuros Zervos claimed that agriculture electricity levels will not be altered.
Zervos did not confirm the actual figure changes regarding business and residential electricity figures. He did comment that costs are still one of the lowest in the European Union.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data