Public Power Corporation (PPC) is aiming to increase residential electricity rates, while decreasing businesses rates.
The pricing alterations will begin on July 1st and will administer memorandum protocols, to eliminate electricity rates' cross-subsidies. At a shareholder's meeting yesterday, PPC Chief Executive Arthuros Zervos claimed that agriculture electricity levels will not be altered.
Zervos did not confirm the actual figure changes regarding business and residential electricity figures. He did comment that costs are still one of the lowest in the European Union.
- Tourism premiere: What will happen this year with American tourists and the role of TUI
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism