Yesterday, Yannis Stournaras was approved as the new National Bank of governor by the Parliament's Committee on State-Owned Enterprises, Banks and Public Utility Enterprises and Social Security Agencies.
Stournaras' new post decision held 10 votes for, seven against and one abstention. New Democracy and PASOK voted in favor of the former Finance MInister, while SYRIZA, Golden Dawn the Communist Party of Greece voted against him. DIMAR abstained from voting and Independent MP Nikos Nikolopoulos did not attend the vote.
- SYRIZA Youth: The new generation does not need more army and more armament programs
- International media "burn" SYRIZA for the fire in Mati and the Novartis conspiracy
- Fire in Mati: Shocking Audio Document for Attempted Concealment - "Bury the documents, we will tear you apart"
- Governing ND surges ahead of SYRIZA in new poll
- Minister confirms that police officer seconded to SYRIZA released arrested protester