Today, the Greek Ministry of Finance extended the deadline for 2013 income tax documents.
Earlier today, SYRIZA MPs Efklidis Tsakalotos and Dimitris Gelalis had called on the Ministry to set back the submission date. In an official statement, the Ministry confirmed that the new due date has been set on July 14th; previously it was June 30th.
According to official data, 700,000 tax forms have been received via the TAXIS online tax portal. The Ministry of Finance has instructed citizens to meet the later date.
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- Parliament votes for investigation into former SYRIZA minister
- Mitsotakis wants unity, attacks SYRIZA for divisiveness
- The 62nd round of exploratory contacts between Greece and Turkey will take place on March 16 in Athens
- Prime Minister, parties condemn violence