Today, the Greek Ministry of Finance extended the deadline for 2013 income tax documents.
Earlier today, SYRIZA MPs Efklidis Tsakalotos and Dimitris Gelalis had called on the Ministry to set back the submission date. In an official statement, the Ministry confirmed that the new due date has been set on July 14th; previously it was June 30th.
According to official data, 700,000 tax forms have been received via the TAXIS online tax portal. The Ministry of Finance has instructed citizens to meet the later date.
- New SYRIZA head Kasselakis' meteoric rise to power
- Kasselakis forges ahead in first round of SYRIZA-PA elections with 45.47%, versus 36.21% for Achtsioglou
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan