Today, the Greek Ministry of Finance extended the deadline for 2013 income tax documents.
Earlier today, SYRIZA MPs Efklidis Tsakalotos and Dimitris Gelalis had called on the Ministry to set back the submission date. In an official statement, the Ministry confirmed that the new due date has been set on July 14th; previously it was June 30th.
According to official data, 700,000 tax forms have been received via the TAXIS online tax portal. The Ministry of Finance has instructed citizens to meet the later date.
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023