Today, the Greek Ministry of Finance extended the deadline for 2013 income tax documents.
Earlier today, SYRIZA MPs Efklidis Tsakalotos and Dimitris Gelalis had called on the Ministry to set back the submission date. In an official statement, the Ministry confirmed that the new due date has been set on July 14th; previously it was June 30th.
According to official data, 700,000 tax forms have been received via the TAXIS online tax portal. The Ministry of Finance has instructed citizens to meet the later date.
- Leipsoi: High occupancy this summer
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe