Today, the Greek Ministry of Finance extended the deadline for 2013 income tax documents.
Earlier today, SYRIZA MPs Efklidis Tsakalotos and Dimitris Gelalis had called on the Ministry to set back the submission date. In an official statement, the Ministry confirmed that the new due date has been set on July 14th; previously it was June 30th.
According to official data, 700,000 tax forms have been received via the TAXIS online tax portal. The Ministry of Finance has instructed citizens to meet the later date.
- SYRIZA Youth: The new generation does not need more army and more armament programs
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"