Deputy Labour Minister Yiannis Plakiotakis confirmed today that the nation's National Center for Administering Pensions will be up and running by the year's end.
Speaking to Parliament, the Minister confirmed that the new Center will be employed by workers from all pension fund sectors. All staff members will have instant access to social insurance profiles of all insured. The modernized system does not call for applicants to be present at the office, and now allows for online applications for all types of pension distributions.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece