Deputy Labour Minister Yiannis Plakiotakis confirmed today that the nation's National Center for Administering Pensions will be up and running by the year's end.
Speaking to Parliament, the Minister confirmed that the new Center will be employed by workers from all pension fund sectors. All staff members will have instant access to social insurance profiles of all insured. The modernized system does not call for applicants to be present at the office, and now allows for online applications for all types of pension distributions.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden