Deputy Labour Minister Yiannis Plakiotakis confirmed today that the nation's National Center for Administering Pensions will be up and running by the year's end.
Speaking to Parliament, the Minister confirmed that the new Center will be employed by workers from all pension fund sectors. All staff members will have instant access to social insurance profiles of all insured. The modernized system does not call for applicants to be present at the office, and now allows for online applications for all types of pension distributions.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- Foreign ministry bill extending territorial waters in the Ionian to be introduced to plenary on Tuesday
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Parliament report: greater uncertainty, risk due to second wave of pandemic
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution