Deputy Labour Minister Yiannis Plakiotakis confirmed today that the nation's National Center for Administering Pensions will be up and running by the year's end.
Speaking to Parliament, the Minister confirmed that the new Center will be employed by workers from all pension fund sectors. All staff members will have instant access to social insurance profiles of all insured. The modernized system does not call for applicants to be present at the office, and now allows for online applications for all types of pension distributions.
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses