Deputy Labour Minister Yiannis Plakiotakis confirmed today that the nation's National Center for Administering Pensions will be up and running by the year's end.
Speaking to Parliament, the Minister confirmed that the new Center will be employed by workers from all pension fund sectors. All staff members will have instant access to social insurance profiles of all insured. The modernized system does not call for applicants to be present at the office, and now allows for online applications for all types of pension distributions.
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening
- Will the government get enough votes to pass the bill on Greek expat vote?