Deputy Labour Minister Yiannis Plakiotakis confirmed today that the nation's National Center for Administering Pensions will be up and running by the year's end.
Speaking to Parliament, the Minister confirmed that the new Center will be employed by workers from all pension fund sectors. All staff members will have instant access to social insurance profiles of all insured. The modernized system does not call for applicants to be present at the office, and now allows for online applications for all types of pension distributions.
- Mitsotakis-Modi decide to double bilateral trade and deepen strategic relationship between Greece and India
- Climate Change: Greece's performance - Doing well, could do better
- Mitsotakis welcomes Swedish NATO accession; meeting with Albania’s Rama, refers to pending contacts with Erdogan
- Greek PM Mitsotakis outlines package of measures for wages and pensions in the public and private sector
- The chef who cooked on Obama's cruise to the Greek islands