Sunday at midnight, the PPC workers strike ceased after its employee union GENOP decided to halt it after a five-hour meeting.
Instead of conducting nationwide rolling blackouts, other forms of protests have been scheduled. These include a General Confederation of Workers (GSEE) and ADEDY civil servant union rally organized for Tuesday, according to reports. Six hydroelectric plants have been activated again, along with thermal units.
- S&P upgrades PPC to “BB-” from “B+”
- Greece - 60% of employees cutting back from food, 3 out of 4 are lowering heating
- Motor Oil – PPC to produce and sell “green” hydrogen
- Panhellenic Labor union GSEE conference; Protests vs strong police forces
- Strikes in transport in Athens over social security Bill