Cosco's container movement in the port of Piraeus confirmed a solid 26.7% rise in the first six months of 2014, in comparison to the same timeframe of 2013, as reported by ekathimerini.
SEP SA announced that 1.47 million containers were managed up until the end of June, while last year held 1.16 million. Piraeus port terminals II and III that are managed by the Chinese corporation, experienced larger enlargements exclusively in June, marking a 29.8% increase compared to June 2013. Now Piraeus is ranked as the eighth largest port in Europe, as revealed in Port Monitor figures.
- Handelsblatt: The success story of Piraeus: "It is the head of the Dragon in Europe - No1 port in the Mediterranean"
- Road for exporting Greek kiwis to China opens up
- Over 1.7 million masks land in Greece from China
- Greece receives several tons of medical supplies from China
- Proto Thema: Greek-Turkish couple: Living in the quarantined Chinese city of Taizhou (vid)