Cosco's container movement in the port of Piraeus confirmed a solid 26.7% rise in the first six months of 2014, in comparison to the same timeframe of 2013, as reported by ekathimerini.
SEP SA announced that 1.47 million containers were managed up until the end of June, while last year held 1.16 million. Piraeus port terminals II and III that are managed by the Chinese corporation, experienced larger enlargements exclusively in June, marking a 29.8% increase compared to June 2013. Now Piraeus is ranked as the eighth largest port in Europe, as revealed in Port Monitor figures.
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Symposium China and Greece: From Ancient Civilizations to Modern Partnership
- Marble: 50% of Greek exports go to China
- Πειραιάς: Υποχώρησε στην 29η θέση στην παγκόσμια κατάταξη λιμανιών το 2021
- Piraeus port: It dropped to 29th place in the world ranking in 2021