Today, Public Power Corporation (PPC) confirmed that as of July 25th, small and medium sized company electricity rates will experience up to a 3.4% decline in price, while homes with up to 800kW in consumption will gain an 11% increase, as reported by ANA-MPA.
In a PPC announcement, the company stated that household prices with usages more than 800 kW, social households and night discounts, will not be altered. The goal of the new policy is trying to eliminate cross-subsidies ones.
Low consumption rate increases effect approximately 2,160,000 residences, while reductions effect about 1.4 million small and medium sized businesses. PPC claimed that the new rates won't have an influence on its outcomes, and stressed that Greece has one of the smallest energy costs within EU member states.
- FM Dendias briefs EU foreign ministers on Turkish delinquent behavior
- Veto on Turkey’s involvement in EU defense
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- German press: While the Eu is fumbling tourism, Greece surges ahead
- European Commission preparing safe traveling initiative, vaccination certificate