The Internal Control and the Competition Commission of the EU authorized an amicable agreement between the Piraeus Port Organization and COSCO’s SEP SA subsidiary, which was the largest challenge in enlarging Greek and Chinese collaborations at the Port.
As stated in the agreement, SEP SA plans to invest 230 million euros, which is predicted to create 700 job positions along with 1,500 indirect jobs. This marks the largest foreign investment since the crisis began six years ago in Greece.
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses
- Casa Cook and Cook’s Club hotels opened on three Greek islands