The Internal Control and the Competition Commission of the EU authorized an amicable agreement between the Piraeus Port Organization and COSCO’s SEP SA subsidiary, which was the largest challenge in enlarging Greek and Chinese collaborations at the Port.
As stated in the agreement, SEP SA plans to invest 230 million euros, which is predicted to create 700 job positions along with 1,500 indirect jobs. This marks the largest foreign investment since the crisis began six years ago in Greece.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden