The Internal Control and the Competition Commission of the EU authorized an amicable agreement between the Piraeus Port Organization and COSCO’s SEP SA subsidiary, which was the largest challenge in enlarging Greek and Chinese collaborations at the Port.
As stated in the agreement, SEP SA plans to invest 230 million euros, which is predicted to create 700 job positions along with 1,500 indirect jobs. This marks the largest foreign investment since the crisis began six years ago in Greece.
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- More than eight-fold coverage for the new Greek 5-year bond
- Factors of flight and repatriation: The example of Greek Brain Drainers living in the United Kingdom
- WTCC: Greece is a global example of safe opening of tourism
- The game's afoot for airlines ahead of Greece's tourism opening