The Internal Control and the Competition Commission of the EU authorized an amicable agreement between the Piraeus Port Organization and COSCO’s SEP SA subsidiary, which was the largest challenge in enlarging Greek and Chinese collaborations at the Port.
As stated in the agreement, SEP SA plans to invest 230 million euros, which is predicted to create 700 job positions along with 1,500 indirect jobs. This marks the largest foreign investment since the crisis began six years ago in Greece.
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece