The Internal Control and the Competition Commission of the EU authorized an amicable agreement between the Piraeus Port Organization and COSCO’s SEP SA subsidiary, which was the largest challenge in enlarging Greek and Chinese collaborations at the Port.
As stated in the agreement, SEP SA plans to invest 230 million euros, which is predicted to create 700 job positions along with 1,500 indirect jobs. This marks the largest foreign investment since the crisis began six years ago in Greece.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data