September's scheduled meeting between Greece and troika will occur in Paris, as requested by the Hellenic state.
The chosen city is considered neutral territory, as none of the participating entities are primarily based there. Greece's Finance Minister Gikas Hardouvelis will travel to France for troika discussions on September 3rd to the 5th, according to Kathimerini.
The Prime Minister's Advisor Stavros Papastavrou, Development Minister Nikos Dendias, Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and Labor Minister Yiannis Vroutsis will also participate in meetings concerning the nation's mandate progressions.
The Parisian meeting will serve as an introductory one for the upcoming fifth analysis on Greece's adjustment program, that will start in October. Prime Minister Samaras called for the meeting's relocation, due to the tense atmosphere of Athens that occurs everytime troika members are present.
- Greek companies take EU lead in innovation
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Nouriel Roubini: World War III has begun -Erdogan may invade Greece next year
- EDA chief Jiří Šedivý: Joint procurement of military hardware for EU states
- PLAY to fly from Athens to Iceland and USA from June 2023