September's scheduled meeting between Greece and troika will occur in Paris, as requested by the Hellenic state.
The chosen city is considered neutral territory, as none of the participating entities are primarily based there. Greece's Finance Minister Gikas Hardouvelis will travel to France for troika discussions on September 3rd to the 5th, according to Kathimerini.
The Prime Minister's Advisor Stavros Papastavrou, Development Minister Nikos Dendias, Administrative Reform Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis and Labor Minister Yiannis Vroutsis will also participate in meetings concerning the nation's mandate progressions.
The Parisian meeting will serve as an introductory one for the upcoming fifth analysis on Greece's adjustment program, that will start in October. Prime Minister Samaras called for the meeting's relocation, due to the tense atmosphere of Athens that occurs everytime troika members are present.
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Unbelievable rant by Erdogan's adviser: We will shoot down 5-6 Greek fighters, we will sink the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaule
- The Mitsotakis-Macron meeting within days ... Rafale fighters for Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Ten billion armament program - What the Greek government is discussing