The Panhellenic Exporters Association (PSE) penned a letter to the European Commission, that discussed its serious worry regarding the outcomes on Greek exports by European sanctions against Russia, as reported by ANA-MPA.
The EC sent a formal response back to the PSE that pledged its commitment to place further sanctions on Russia if need be.
The EC offered an alternate course for Hellenic exports and sited the new trade agreements ratified with Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, "which could offer new prospects to the European industry, including the Greek exporters".
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Athens-Nicosia in step for the EU summit for Belarus and Turkish aggression
- 25 personalities support Greece and Cyprus against Turkish aggression in letter to the "Times"
- Turkish foreign minister accuses Greece of 'black propaganda', attacks Joe Biden