The Panhellenic Exporters Association (PSE) penned a letter to the European Commission, that discussed its serious worry regarding the outcomes on Greek exports by European sanctions against Russia, as reported by ANA-MPA.
The EC sent a formal response back to the PSE that pledged its commitment to place further sanctions on Russia if need be.
The EC offered an alternate course for Hellenic exports and sited the new trade agreements ratified with Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, "which could offer new prospects to the European industry, including the Greek exporters".
- Polylimnio, the hidden treasure of Messinia (vid)
- Turkey: Inflammatory rhetoric ahead of bilateral meeting
- Greece-France ink deal for frigates and defense agreement
- PM Mitsotakis: A rise in exports is a good indicator of a competitive economy
- Monica Bellucci in Athens for three nights for play about Maria Callas