The Panhellenic Exporters Association (PSE) penned a letter to the European Commission, that discussed its serious worry regarding the outcomes on Greek exports by European sanctions against Russia, as reported by ANA-MPA.
The EC sent a formal response back to the PSE that pledged its commitment to place further sanctions on Russia if need be.
The EC offered an alternate course for Hellenic exports and sited the new trade agreements ratified with Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, "which could offer new prospects to the European industry, including the Greek exporters".
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
- Communist Party MEPs call on European Commission to assist Crete after devastating floods
- Tourism Min Theoharis presents Greece's initiatives at WTM
- Seven Turkish myths and seven Greek truths