The Panhellenic Exporters Association (PSE) penned a letter to the European Commission, that discussed its serious worry regarding the outcomes on Greek exports by European sanctions against Russia, as reported by ANA-MPA.
The EC sent a formal response back to the PSE that pledged its commitment to place further sanctions on Russia if need be.
The EC offered an alternate course for Hellenic exports and sited the new trade agreements ratified with Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, "which could offer new prospects to the European industry, including the Greek exporters".
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- Elias Giovanidis: This is the 24-year-old Roma mentioned by European Commission president Von der Layen
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands