The Panhellenic Exporters Association (PSE) penned a letter to the European Commission, that discussed its serious worry regarding the outcomes on Greek exports by European sanctions against Russia, as reported by ANA-MPA.
The EC sent a formal response back to the PSE that pledged its commitment to place further sanctions on Russia if need be.
The EC offered an alternate course for Hellenic exports and sited the new trade agreements ratified with Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine, "which could offer new prospects to the European industry, including the Greek exporters".
- Mitsotakis: Greece, Cyprus will never resign from right to self-defense
- Tourism: Which islands are under scrutiny for covid measures after Mykonos
- Transportation: What changes from July 5
- Vaccination Certificate: Green Pass Premiere for Travel to 33 Countries in Europe
- Knives Out 2: The shooting started in Spetses