Greek-French musician George Perris is offering a concert in Sydney on Sunday, September 14th.
The international pop star will be joined onstage for a special Hadjidakis tribute with Nikos Sousamidis and Tasoula Kallenou. The native Athenian was born in 1983 to a Greek father and French mother. His first solo album "Kainouria mou mera" was released in 2006 by EMI.
After his initial album's debut, Perris performed at some of the most prestigious Hellenic concert halls in Greece. His "Karavani" single was selected for a compilation that Radio Française distributes worldwide each year; a remarkable achievement for a Greek singing artist.
Since his first recording release, Perris has been featured on stages across the world and has performed with leading global musicians. The Greek-French singer has had remarkable success with his later albums, and has released music in French as well.
As Perris states on his website: "Music, for me, is like a beautiful rainbow with many colors... it knows no nationalities, no barriers, no frontiers. Because music has its own language: the language of love, of freedom, of the dream, but above all, of hope".
Perris' concert has been organized by The Greek Festival of Sydney and will be held in the city's Factory Theatre. The popular musician is touring Australia to promote his latest English album, "Picture This".
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Unbelievable rant by Erdogan's adviser: We will shoot down 5-6 Greek fighters, we will sink the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaule
- The Mitsotakis-Macron meeting within days ... Rafale fighters for Greece
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Ten billion armament program - What the Greek government is discussing