The Greek Embassy in Washington, D.C. is planning a painting exhibit by Louise Gatanas coined "A Symphony of Color”.
The exhibition will debut on Tuesday, September 23rd in the presence of Gatanas, at 6:30 p.m. It is being held at the Embassy and will continue until next January’s end. “A Symphony of Color” is available Monday through Friday, between 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Greek Embassy reopening in Kyiv
- North Macedonia Minister installs “Macedonia” sign on Ministry, causing official complaint by Greek Embassy
- Germany sends note to Greek Embassy clarifying it considers WW2 claims by Greece over
- Showcasing Greek Culture during EUMC-2018
- Albania stokes Tsam issue in talks with Greece