Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Attend Cancer Benefit
Last night, comedians Tina Fey and Amy Poehler attended the LOL With LLS: Jokes On You Cancer! benefit, in New York City at the World Stages.
The event was hosted by The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. The Greek-American award winning entertainer and Poehler, are widely viewed as the two funniest female comics in the entertainment industry. The two hilarious stars are currently working side-by-side on the upcoming film, The Next directed by Jason Moore.
The night featured acts by the two superstars, along with fellow humorists Nick Kroll and Seth Meyers. The event was described as a night of laughs to benefit LLS, which aims to find cures and lifesaving therapies so that a world will exist without blood cancers.
- We are slowly, but firmly winning the battle with cancer, Professor Anastasiadis tells ANA-MPA
- Tina Fey Defends Freedom Of Speech
- Tina Fey First Addresses Bill Cosby’s Accusations in 2005
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler Star in Golden Globes 2015 Promo (Video Below)
- PBS Show Traces George Stephanopoulos', Tina Fey's & David Sedaris' Ancestry