Newly established independent record label Nostos Records has announced its first major recording artist, Christos Alexandrou.
The ethnic record label has offices in Washington, D.C. and New York. Alexandrou is a singer, songwriter and actor. His first international album "One Look" came out in 2007.
Alexandrou has now collaborated with Nostos Records to produce his initial Greek EP album tittled,"Ston Idio Dromo". It contains four original songs and compositions, along with a bonus remix. The remix track features Greek Hip Hop singer "The Rock", with a cover of the hit song "Nai Nai".
The album is available for sale on iTunes, amazon.com, at specific events and stores, and various online music portals. On June 27th, Alexandrou will hold a CD release part at Coco-Mat in Soho.
- Malliotakis Declares Victory
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis on the forefront for citizen support during pandemic - latest actions
- Chrysanthos Petsilas, Former Director of the Greek Tourism Office in New York, passes at 73
- Deputy FM Vlasis to visit Washington and New York