Greek singing sensation Mixalis Xatzigiannis has planned a concert during the Melbourne Festival, on October 18th.
Xatzigiannis will be accompanied by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. This marks his second performance in the city. The popular Greek singer will take the state at Sidney Myer Music Bowl, beginning at 8:00 p.m.
The hit entertainer hails from Nicosia and has received over 30 awards in Greece. He represented his native Cyprus at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1998, while Forbes ranked him as the 22nd most powerful and influential celebrity in Greece and fifth most popular singer in 2010.
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Washington Examiner: US considers leaving Incirlik and "sees" alternative in Greece
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- AHI Participates on State Department Call on Eastern Med Developments
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?