Greek singing sensation Mixalis Xatzigiannis has planned a concert during the Melbourne Festival, on October 18th.
Xatzigiannis will be accompanied by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra. This marks his second performance in the city. The popular Greek singer will take the state at Sidney Myer Music Bowl, beginning at 8:00 p.m.
The hit entertainer hails from Nicosia and has received over 30 awards in Greece. He represented his native Cyprus at the Eurovision Song Contest in 1998, while Forbes ranked him as the 22nd most powerful and influential celebrity in Greece and fifth most popular singer in 2010.
- Greece - pandemic - What do infection specialists expect for the end of September?
- Mikis Theodorakis passes - Greece mourns
- Bonds - The Greek state raised 2.5 billion euros
- The lonely islet of Kyra of the Saronic Gulf located in the "shadow" of Agistri
- Southern Aegean is "key" to Greek tourism success story