The Hellenic American Taxpayers & Civic Association (Greek American Homeowners' Association) of Southold Township, NY has announced a free Greek music concert on Saturday, August 23rd.
Musicians include Tasos Papaioannou & Orchestra, bouzouki players Hristos Psaros and Kostas Psaros, singer and guitarist Tasos Papaioannou, keyboard player Glafkos Kontemeniotis, drummer and percussionist Spiros Arnakis, singer Makaria Psiliteli-Kazakos, and presented by Martha Toboulidou.
Greek folk dancers will also offer performances from different regions of Greece. The Greek music concert is being held at Mitchell Park in the Village of Greenport, Long Island.
- Nearly 100 New York children treated for mysterious illness thought to be linked to Covid-19
- Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis on the forefront for citizen support during pandemic - latest actions
- Chrysanthos Petsilas, Former Director of the Greek Tourism Office in New York, passes at 73
- Deputy FM Vlasis to visit Washington and New York
- PM meeting Turkish President, potential investors in New York on Wednesday