The film Jealousy stars Greek-French actress Anna Mouglalis, along with Louis Garrel.
The movie will premier in New York City this Friday, the 15th, and debut in Los Angeles on August 19th. It will also be available on the iTunes platform on August 19th, and is set to be featured on Google Play, Vudu and Amazon Instant on August 26th.
The drama's plot concerns Garrel's character who leaves his family to be with a second woman. However, the illicit couple find challenges among them due to their tempers and infidelities.
Mouglalis was born in France to a Greek father and French mother. The actress speaks English, Spanish, Italian and French, and comprehends limited Greek. In 2003, she co-starred in the Greek movie Real Life (Alithini Zoi) that was directed by Panos Koutras. Jealousy's trailer can be seen below.
- Spike in US tourist arrivals to Greece in 2022
- Macron-Mitsotakis meeting in Paris; ‘We respond to challenges with readiness’
- EU spokesperson: Turkey's hostile remarks against Greece and Greeks 'raise serious concerns'
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Greece registers 122,230 new coronavirus infections on July 25-31, 355 deaths