The Republic of Cyprus' government has announced its plans to enhance European Space Agency (ESA) collaborations.
Minister of Communications and Works Marios Demetriades confirmed these efforts, as reported by Parikiaki. Demetriades offered comments regarding the efforts on the margins of the International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment.
The global Conference that is being held in Paphos, includes over 150 participants spanning 35 nations. The Cypriot Minister stated that ESA partnerships would offer many attributes to the nation, including EEZ analysis and educational purposes.
- Greek, Italian, French, and Cyprus defense ministers meet in Brussels
- Cyprus: EuroAsia Interconnector project is up and running
- ECB meets on Cyprus to mull interest rates and inflation
- US State Dept: Cyprus has the right to develop resources within its EEZ
- Hercules-2 joint training kicks off in Egypt with Saudi Arabia, UAE, Greece, Cyprus