The Republic of Cyprus' government has announced its plans to enhance European Space Agency (ESA) collaborations.
Minister of Communications and Works Marios Demetriades confirmed these efforts, as reported by Parikiaki. Demetriades offered comments regarding the efforts on the margins of the International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment.
The global Conference that is being held in Paphos, includes over 150 participants spanning 35 nations. The Cypriot Minister stated that ESA partnerships would offer many attributes to the nation, including EEZ analysis and educational purposes.
- Exploratory talks with with Turkish vessel Cesme in the Aegean!
- With the Belharra frigates Greece voids Turkey's "Blue Homeland" doctrine
- PM Mitsotakis visits Cyprus and Israel on Monday
- Turkish foreign minister heralds meeting with Greek counterpart
- Joint exercise with Greece, Egypt, France, the UAE, and Cyprus (vid)