The Republic of Cyprus' government has announced its plans to enhance European Space Agency (ESA) collaborations.
Minister of Communications and Works Marios Demetriades confirmed these efforts, as reported by Parikiaki. Demetriades offered comments regarding the efforts on the margins of the International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment.
The global Conference that is being held in Paphos, includes over 150 participants spanning 35 nations. The Cypriot Minister stated that ESA partnerships would offer many attributes to the nation, including EEZ analysis and educational purposes.
- What is hidden behind Turkey's proposal for a two-state solution in Cyprus and Palestine
- ESA's Kokkonis: Greece and the competitive advantage in optical satellite communications
- Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis’ speech at the 78th UN General Assembly
- PM Mitsotakis to meet with Cyprus President Christodoulides in Nicosia
- Erdogan, Greece, Cyprus and the NATO summit