The Republic of Cyprus' government has announced its plans to enhance European Space Agency (ESA) collaborations.
Minister of Communications and Works Marios Demetriades confirmed these efforts, as reported by Parikiaki. Demetriades offered comments regarding the efforts on the margins of the International Conference on Remote Sensing and Geoinformation of Environment.
The global Conference that is being held in Paphos, includes over 150 participants spanning 35 nations. The Cypriot Minister stated that ESA partnerships would offer many attributes to the nation, including EEZ analysis and educational purposes.
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- AHI Publishes Fact Sheet on Missing Persons in Cyprus
- Turkey issues NAVTEX for live fire drills with Russia off Cyprus and on edge of Greek EEZ
- Cyprus: What are the "non-lethal weapons" included in the lifting of the US embargo?
- Joint exercise "EUNOMIA" with Cyprus, Greece, France and Italy in progress (vid,pics)