Thessaloniki is about to debut its first production of wine ever, after the city planted four grape varieties in a vineyard near the Kaftantzoglio Stadium.
The wine making efforts were conducted by the municipality, along with the Viticulture Laboratory of the School of Agriculture of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, that began in April 2013. Now that its wine harvesting season, the city's vineyard will offers required raw materials for the harvest of Thessaloniki's first wine batch.
- Banderas is coming to Thessaloniki for filming -1,000 extra and the city is a stage
- US Consul General in Thessaloniki: America committed to Greece’s economic recovery, digital future
- Pfizer: Over 100 million investment in the second hub in Thessaloniki
- Fraport delivers refurbished Thessaloniki airport
- Thessaloniki: Deacon found with South African covid strain