Anti-systemic electronic terrorist group Anonymous claim they "struck at the Greek government," after a leak of 3,700 documents from the country's foreign ministry and the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE).
Anonymous claim that the cyber attack was part of "OpGoldenDawn", while noting that everyone knows the conditions in the country state that the government allowed "Golden Dawn Nazis" to sabotage the integrity of the country.
Anonymous noted that those involved in the arrests of the their "lulz" comrades will be punished through operation "OP Payback."
The hackers uploaded the documents on a friendly site and promised more would follow.
The Greek foreign ministry downplayed the incident saying these were documents exchanged through ordinary emailm while promised the leak will be investigated.
- President Sakellaropoulou receives NY mayor Eric Adams
- PM Mitsotakis meets with new AJC executive director Ted Deutch
- Greece holds the "helm" of global shipping
- Seismic research for hydrocarbons continues in Greek blocks "Ionio" and "Kyparissiakos"
- Barrage of aftershocks after 4.7 Richter earthquake in Evia that was felt in Athens