Devastated, weeping, pale faces and a deep gloom was overflowing particularly from the family of Alexia Alexiadou dominated the last farewell of the 41 year old chef, this afternoon at the cemetery of Nea Eritrea.
Crowds of people, relatives and friends laugh Alexia, who left early Wednesday morning, rushed to bid farewell at the Holy Church of Agia Paraskevi. Distressed Her mother, Vefa Alexiadou, distraught complained to reporters bitterly: "Now you remember my daughter?".
Her husband, Vangelis Kitsakis was the tragic figure who must manage the loss, but also to find the strength to stand by their two daughters aged 10 and 17.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts