Police are looking into the case of a container at the Ikonio area of the commercial part of Piraeus port that has been left unclaimed for months.
The container is officially designated as containing "air exhibit for refurbishment" and has been shipped from Belgium. So far it has passed not been put through an inspection.
However, after finding firearms in the house of shipowner Anastasios Pallis, the police anti-terrorist squad is expected to open the container, as suspicions are increasing.
A witness has already stated that he has seen assault rifles in Mr. Pallis' home, and linked the shipowner with Golden Dawn.
- Golden Dawn's Lagos arrested in Belgium
- Pomak Association of Xanthi: "You are in pain for Turkey. We are in pain for Greece and we feel Greek "
- Golden Dawn members in jail - Lagos awats lifting EMP immunity, Pappas fled
- SYRIZA's Polakis attacks singer Sakis Rouvas for Golden Dawn sympathies
- SYRIZA expels Kontonis for criticism over penal code
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Hellenic Tourism Organization: Under the auspices of the organization a sports and a gastronomic event
- AHI Submits Testimony To House Appropriations Committee
- Ursula von der Leyen's visit to Athens and the gifts she bears
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Banderas is coming to Thessaloniki for filming -1,000 extra and the city is a stage