The 10th international conference: "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" will take place on November 22nd, and has been organized by The Committee for the Support of Libraries (CSL) and supported by the U.S. Embassy in Athens.
The Conference will be held at the National Hellenic Research Foundation, located at 48 Vassileos Constantinou Avenue in Athens. Its focus centers on the relationship between entrepreneurship and libraries.
Greek, American, Dutch, Swedish, German and Spanish speakers will address the Conference and discuss the advantages of collaborative efforts between the two entities.
The "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" Conference will be offered in both Greek and English, with concurrent interpretations from English into Greek. It will be live streamed and available at: http://www.ekt.gr/events/live/.
- How foreign tourists evaluate Greece's reputation
- Athens: Syntagma Square renovation almost done
- Invasion of international hotel chains in Athens
- S. Arabian Crown Prince Salman in Athens: We can provide Greece, SE Europe with cheaper, more effective energy
- The first Japanese park opens its gates in Athens