The 10th international conference: "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" will take place on November 22nd, and has been organized by The Committee for the Support of Libraries (CSL) and supported by the U.S. Embassy in Athens.
The Conference will be held at the National Hellenic Research Foundation, located at 48 Vassileos Constantinou Avenue in Athens. Its focus centers on the relationship between entrepreneurship and libraries.
Greek, American, Dutch, Swedish, German and Spanish speakers will address the Conference and discuss the advantages of collaborative efforts between the two entities.
The "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" Conference will be offered in both Greek and English, with concurrent interpretations from English into Greek. It will be live streamed and available at: http://www.ekt.gr/events/live/.
- Comicdom, an annual paradise for comics aficionados, opens in April 10-12
- Beautiful St. Nicholas Thon chapel reopens to public
- Hermes head, part of Herma column revealed during roadworks in downtown Athens
- Alarm over covid - New measures being considered
- Athens is not doing well: Great concern for Attica, coronavirus cases at high levels