The 10th international conference: "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" will take place on November 22nd, and has been organized by The Committee for the Support of Libraries (CSL) and supported by the U.S. Embassy in Athens.
The Conference will be held at the National Hellenic Research Foundation, located at 48 Vassileos Constantinou Avenue in Athens. Its focus centers on the relationship between entrepreneurship and libraries.
Greek, American, Dutch, Swedish, German and Spanish speakers will address the Conference and discuss the advantages of collaborative efforts between the two entities.
The "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" Conference will be offered in both Greek and English, with concurrent interpretations from English into Greek. It will be live streamed and available at: http://www.ekt.gr/events/live/.
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece and Turkey complete second round of talks