The 10th international conference: "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" will take place on November 22nd, and has been organized by The Committee for the Support of Libraries (CSL) and supported by the U.S. Embassy in Athens.
The Conference will be held at the National Hellenic Research Foundation, located at 48 Vassileos Constantinou Avenue in Athens. Its focus centers on the relationship between entrepreneurship and libraries.
Greek, American, Dutch, Swedish, German and Spanish speakers will address the Conference and discuss the advantages of collaborative efforts between the two entities.
The "Libraries, Innovation and Entrepreneurship" Conference will be offered in both Greek and English, with concurrent interpretations from English into Greek. It will be live streamed and available at: http://www.ekt.gr/events/live/.
- Modern elevator on the Acropolis allows access for the disabled
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens
- Spectacular arrest of members of a foreign criminal organization for robberies, thefts and drugs (vid)
- Athens closed off to cars for three months
- Greek police find over 2kg of cocaine in stolen car in Athens