A 35 year old Albanian was arrested by the Greek Police, and charged with 22 burglaries in homes throughout the city of Heraklion, Crete.
Police searched his car and found 720 euros, 3,700 Albanian leks, jewelry and burglary tools.
During the preliminary investigation, it was discovered that the Albanian stole 3,000 euros and jewelry from the home of an 80 year old woman on Wednesday night.
Also, from February 23 to 26, he committed 22 burglaries in houses throughout the city of Heraklion stealing 26,700 euros, jewelry and personal items -worth 92,700 euros.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Όμικρον – Όλα όσα γνωρίζουμε μέσα από αναλύσεις καθηγητών του ΕΚΠΑ
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Thousands of unvaccinated people over 60 face fines
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Food retail at the close of 2021