Athenian pharmacies are planning a strike this Wednesday and will be closed.
The business sector is rallying against the Hellenic government's plans to offer non-prescription drugs for sale in other various stores. The newly introduced protocol was introduced in the administration's proposals last week.
Greece's prior government also planned to enact the measures, but didn't due to heavy opposition from pharmacists. On-duty pharmacies in the nation's capital will be open during the strike.
- "Athens is Back": The platform of the Municipality of Athens that supports businesses and consumers is one year old
- Dior show live from Athens to all over the world, on Thursday
- Emirates: Daily Athens – New York flight
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece and Turkey complete second round of talks