Athenian pharmacies are planning a strike this Wednesday and will be closed.
The business sector is rallying against the Hellenic government's plans to offer non-prescription drugs for sale in other various stores. The newly introduced protocol was introduced in the administration's proposals last week.
Greece's prior government also planned to enact the measures, but didn't due to heavy opposition from pharmacists. On-duty pharmacies in the nation's capital will be open during the strike.
- Coronavirus: 5 positive samples in travelers - Alarm for a Swede positive for the virus who took walks in Athens
- Spectacular arrest of members of a foreign criminal organization for robberies, thefts and drugs (vid)
- Athens closed off to cars for three months
- Greek police find over 2kg of cocaine in stolen car in Athens
- The Athens urban development plan offering a new experience to citizens and tourists