With molotov cocktails and clubs, a group of about 20 masked persons attacked the offices of PASOK on Harilaou Trikoupi Street, shortly after midnight.
Strangers approached the entrance of the PASOK offices, threw Molotov cocktails in the van of state broadcaster ERT causing property damage and then moved against the journalists who were outside the building.
The journalists who were there because they were covering the elections for a new president in PASOK managed to get to the entrance of party offices. However the hooded persons chased them and holding clubs started breaking windows.
The intervention of the police led the assailants to flee and hide in the narrow streets of Exarchia district.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts