Greece and Latvia are the first European Union nations to have their GMO cultivation bans recognized by Monsanto.
Monsanto stated that it would accept their demands, while Germany and Scotland are planning GMO crop bans as well.
To learn more about Monsanto and its effects, access: www.gmofreeusa.org.
(Photo Source: www.gmofreeusa.org)
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got