Greece's new Labor Minister will be faced with a protocol with twenty mandates that must be enacted immediately, that may alter labor issues and pension mechanisms.
The nation's global lending requirements and the current status of social security revenues must be addressed as soon as possible. By the end of next month, the newly elected Greek government must install the majority of the new bailout requirements.
The largest adaptation will occur next year, originating from reforms that have to be resolved within a month's time. Experts in the social security sector believe that the sector is about to snap; an approximated 4 billion euros dedicated to pension applicants have not yet been rectified.
- Economist: Greece rises 9 places in the "democracy index"
- IT: Record recruitment in the Greek market in 2023
- Weather: How the warm holidays in Greece relate to the "storm of the century" in the US
- NATO: Greece and Turkey to resolve their differences diplomatically
- Commission: SURE program installment payment completed - How much Greece got