What if you really, really wanted to see the Parthenon, but you were far, far away? Well, now there's an answer.
You can just relax in your chair and open the link to the site of group Air Pano.Ru and be taken on a breathtaking panoramic tour of the ancient site.
Air Pano.Ru is a group of Russian photographers who through high definition shots managed to capture the unique beauty of this monument.
And your tour can begin with just a click. Virtual tourists can take advantage of controls to zoom in or stop at any point of interest. See the Parthenon here.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts