A debate on corruption will take place in Parliament on Monday after a demand of Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras.
The discussion will focus on the TV licences tender and justice issues.
"You will not avoid it. You will come here and speak before the Greek people. You will have to refer to specific data," the prime minister underlined when he submitted the request.
The debate is scheduled to start at 14.30.
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
- PM Mitsotakis in Berlin: Greece, Germany to present green development plan in December
- Turkish Interior Minister threatens Europe – If we open borders 30,000 refugees a day would flood Europe
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Sec. of State Pompeo in Thessaloniki
- Elena Kountoura: Support now for the people of the tourism industry
- PM Mitsotakis: Keeping current health measures faithfully will help prevent another lockdown
- Police arrest three with explosives and weapons - Terrorist connections being examined
- Mathraki, on the road to the Adriatic ... (vid)