Attracting investments from Greece and abroad tops the agenda of the new political leadership of the Economy ministry.
Following Friday's government reshuffle, new Economy Minister is Dimitris Papadimitriou, Alternate Economy Minister Alexis Charitsis and Deputy Minister Stergios Pitsiorlas.
"We will focus on attracting investments in the framework of the euro and the confidence in the European institutions," Papadimitriou underlined adding that "Greece, as a eurozone member, offers to potential investors monetary stability, security of democratic institutions and a high scientific potential level."
The minister also referred to other sectors that Greece can offer competitive advantages to prospective investors, for example the pharmaceutical industry, energy, rural tourism, medical and cultural tourism and others.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts