Southern Aegean governor Giorgos Hatzimarkos received Stamatis Misomikes, the chef from Rhodes that won 2016 European Young Chef award.
Hatzimarkos congratulated Misomikes for his success which he characterised a very big gift to the region of southern Aegean on its effort to win the title of the Gastronomic Region of Europe.
The Young Chef contest was held on November 14 in the school of Tourism of Barcelona University at Saint Paul de Marres and the Greek chef represented southern Aegean region within the context of its nomination as Gastronomic Region of Europe. Misomikes' dish "Salas, the joy of birth" was made of 19 different ingredients and 19 different herbs from the southern Aegean.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts