A businessman in Athens was abducted from his house on Thursday night in Athens.
Three people were waiting for him outside his residence and forced him inside. When they did not find anything of considerable value, they took him with them to his office at the Kalamaki area using his car.
There they forced him and the two employees they were still there, to open the business’s two safes which they emptied.
Then they took the three people with them again and drove them to New Philadelphia were they left them.
The two cars, the one they were using and the businnessman’s jeep were found bunt in the same wider area.
The Greek police is investigating the case.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts