Greek police are investigating a new incident of a stray bullet in the area of Menidi, after the tragic event that cost the life of an 11-year-old primary school student on June 9 and caused an uproar of the citizens against the illicit activities of the Roma community that live nearby.
The near fatal incident happened on Sunday afternoon when a stray bullet hit the wall of a balcony barely missing a 14-year-old girl who was playing with her grandmother at the time. The parents immediately contacted the police who went to the scene to conduct a search.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- The US welcomes the meeting of the Greece-Turkey High Level Cooperation Council in Athens
- Greeks Make Up 11% of Global Top 0.5% of AI Researchers
- Mitsotakis: With bold reforms, we will continue to fight for a better life for everyone
- The launch of geothermal research in four regions of Northern Greece, in the final stretch
- Police rounds up ATM robbers, among them rap singer