"China is a strategic partner for Greece not only for economic reasons but also because of the cultural depth of the relations between the two countries", stated Secretary General of Information and Communication Mr. Lefteris Kretsos, welcoming the delegations of the French-speaking Central Chinese TV network (CCTV) and the Chinese International Radio (CRI). Mr. Kretsos noted that media are a privileged area for further deepening these relations.
The two Chinese delegations met with the General Secretary of Information as well as with executives of the Hellenic Broadcasting Corporation (ERT) on Thursday in order to discuss the broadening of the field of cooperation between Greece and China in the broadcasting sector.
CCTV and ERT executives reported on plans for a documentary on Byzantine relations with China at that time.
At the same time, regarding the radio landscape, the need to extend co-operation between public televisions and news agencies of the two countries through the exchange of technology and know-how was highlighted, as was the need for reciprocal promotion of the culture of the two countries.
- War and Power in Classical Greece: Lessons for Superpowers and the World
- The 22nd Annual Capital Link Invest in Greece Forum: "Greece – Looking Ahead With Confidence"
- Ankara did not like the EU sanctions resolution
- Greece ranks 5th in top tourism brands
- Number of American students studying in Greece shows steady rise, according to institute data
Latest from Guest
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"