In its report, World Economic Forum (WEF) ranks Greece in the 87th place among 137 countries globally, with respect to competitiveness. Based on 2016 data, the total score for Greece, which has lost one place in this year's ranking compared to last year, is 4.02 out of 7, that is slightly higher than last year's 4. The most competitive countries are Switzerland, the US and Singapore.
In detail, Greece is ranked in each of the 12 ranking pillars as follows: institutions (87), infrastructure (38), macroeconomic environment (117), health and primary education (48), higher education and training (44), goods market efficiency (93), labor market efficiency (110), financial market development (133), technological readiness (50), market size (58), business sophistication (73) and innovation (75).
- State Department: We support the energy interconnection between Eastern Mediterranean-Europe via Greece
- Emblematic Greek artist Fasianos, 87, passes away
- Cloudy future for the cruise industry
- Sani Resort - World’s Leading Family & Beach Resort in the world
- THI’s support for together for children protects kids in Greece
- Ανατολική Αττική: Η επόμενη μέρα της τραγωδίας - Tης Άννας Σαρηγιάννη
- The "Olive You" Campaign at the Fancy Food Show in New York
- Ελεύθερος με εγγύηση και υπό περιοριστικούς όρους ο Κ. Μπαρμπαρούσης
- Ο Semyon Bychkov στη Νέα Υόρκη
- Παμμακεδονική Αμερικής: "Σεβαστείτε την Ιστορία και τον πολιτισμό της Μακεδονίας"