An attack on Mikis Theodorakis’ house took place shortly before 16:00 on Saturday afternoon by anarchists.
The anarchists who arrived at Miki’s home on the Acropolis threw red paint against the entrance of the musician’s house and wrote a message on a wall of the house.
“Your story starts from the mountain and ends in the national mire of Syntagma Square” signing with the A for anarchy. By Syntagma Square, they refer to the rally for Macedonia that took place on Sunday.
The number of people who attacked Mikis Theodorakis’s home is still not known. However, their obvious intention was to terrorize him ahead of Sunday’s rally as he was the main speaker.
In a first statment the great Greek composer said: “I am calm and ready”.
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Fire front in Evia out of control
- Ancient Olympia - wildfire - Fears for the archeological site
- Hellenic Banking Association – Banks on the side of the fire victims
- Ηigh, medium-voltage power lines knocked out from raging wildfire
- Fires in Attica – Continuous fires and overnight battle on three fronts