Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras stressed on Friday from the island of Syros the government's target to trickle down the benefits of economic recovery to workers.
The economic recovery will not be just numbers, but its benefits will trickle down to the people, he said.
Tsipras noted that tourism has brought recovery, but the re-opening of the shipyards on Syros will bring an even more substantial recovery and boost the local economy. He mentioned the prospects for 1,000 people working there (there are currently 300 working there).
- Athens Metro reaches Piraeus
- Foreign Direct Investments: A record in 2021 for Greece with 5 billion euros
- Michelin guide will promote Greek gastronomy worldwide
- Greek municipalities get more funding for animal shelters
- Ancient cemetery findings from Faliron excavation shown at Archaeological Museum of Piraeus