Log in
A+ A A-

Abandoned rape victim wakes from coma

A 22-year-old woman that was brutally abused by unscrupulous offenders and left to die at the side of the road, last week, has woken up from her coma, and police want her testimony to bring the perpetrators to justice.

In fact, a woman appeared on Tuesday at the Police station and said she was a relative. This woman is reported to be the girl's grandmother and recognized her from a photograph. Together with her alleged sister, they appeared in the hospital and, as they said, they had been looking for her for a week.

According to information, the girl is 22 years old, has an 8-year-old sister and lives in Agioi Theodori, Corinthia. As her grandmother and her sister have said, she has been involved with drugs for two years now

Sikelianou Street, where the unfortunate girl was found in an awful state, is considered one of the streets in Zefyri where drug trafficking takes place.

When the ambulance carried her to "St. Olga" hospital before she fell into a coma, two different nurses asked her about her name, but the young woman was confused. One said that she was called Mary and the second Eleni. The girl was then moved to the State Hospital of Nicaea, where she remained in critical condition at the Intensive Care Unit.

According to information, it is possible that the rape of the girl happened elsewhere and then she was thrown in Zefyri, on Sikelianou street, while it was not excluded that before her wild sexual abuse she had given drugs.

In the next few days the results of the laboratory tests are expected, as they have taken a sample of DNA from her nails and from her clothes.

Την Τετάρτη το απόγευμα εντοπίστηκε η 22χρονη άγρια κακοποιημένη από αδίστακτους δράστες οι οποίοι την "πέταξαν" στην άκρη του δρόμου.
Η οδός Σικελιανού, όπου εντοπίστηκε σε ημιλιπόθυμη κατάσταση η άτυχη κοπέλα θεωρείται ένας από τους δρόμους στο Ζεφύρι όπου γίνεται διακίνηση ναρκωτικών.
Όταν το ΕΚΑΒ τη μετέφερε στο νοσοκομείο "Αγία Όλγα", πριν πέσει σε κώμα, δύο διαφορετικοί νοσηλευτές τη ρώτησαν για το όνομά της, ωστόσο η νεαρή βρισκόταν σε σύγχυση. Στον ένα είπε ότι την λένε Μαρία και στον δεύτερο Ελένη. Στη συνέχεια η κοπέλα μεταφέρθηκε στο Κρατικό Νοσοκομείο Νίκαιας, όπου παραμένει σε κρίσιμη κατάσταση στη Μονάδα Εντατικής Θεραπείας.
Σύμφωνα με πληροφορίες είναι πιθανό ο βιασμός της κοπέλας να έγινε σε άλλο σημείο και έπειτα να την «πέταξαν» στο Ζεφύρι, στην οδό Σικελιανού, ενώ δεν αποκλείεται πριν την άγρια σεξουαλική κακοποίηση να της είχαν δώσει ουσίες.
Τις επόμενες μέρες αναμένονται τα αποτελέσματα των εργαστηριακών εξετάσεων, καθώς έχουν πάρει δείγμα DNA από τα νύχια της και από τα ρούχα που φορούσε η 22χρονη.