Anarchists raided on Valaoritou and Bucharest Streets, two of the most popular streets in the center of Athens, late on Thursday afternoon.
The around 20 anarchists broke many shop windows of known brands with hammers.
They called out slogans and dropped leaflets demanding a furlough for the convicted terrorist Dimitris Koufodinas.
Dimitris Koufontinas was the main hitman of the leftist terrorist organization “November 17th”.
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
- PM Mitsotakis in Berlin: Greece, Germany to present green development plan in December
- Turkish Interior Minister threatens Europe – If we open borders 30,000 refugees a day would flood Europe
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Severe weather front "Ianos": This is the new trajectory of the cyclone
- Coronavirus: Concern over the 4 negative records yesterday in Greece
- Severe weather front to hit Greece from Thursday to Saturday - Warnings to citizens
- SYRIZA cadre: I would also have set fire to Moria, defend the young Afghan arsonists
- Greece edging to exploratory talks with Turkey