Anarchists raided on Valaoritou and Bucharest Streets, two of the most popular streets in the center of Athens, late on Thursday afternoon.
The around 20 anarchists broke many shop windows of known brands with hammers.
They called out slogans and dropped leaflets demanding a furlough for the convicted terrorist Dimitris Koufodinas.
Dimitris Koufontinas was the main hitman of the leftist terrorist organization “November 17th”.
- Think Silicon is designing the next Artificial Intelligence chip in Greece
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Dead body recovered from fuselage of fallen helicopter
- Global olive oil shortage sends prices soaring
- Serious problems in Volos due to the storm - Palamas (Karditsa) on alert
- ECONOMIST- Hatzidakis: The six axes of the economic policy of the next four years
- Greece, Saudi Arabian power transmission operators take first step at connecting grids