Anarchists raided on Valaoritou and Bucharest Streets, two of the most popular streets in the center of Athens, late on Thursday afternoon.
The around 20 anarchists broke many shop windows of known brands with hammers.
They called out slogans and dropped leaflets demanding a furlough for the convicted terrorist Dimitris Koufodinas.
Dimitris Koufontinas was the main hitman of the leftist terrorist organization “November 17th”.
- Think Silicon is designing the next Artificial Intelligence chip in Greece
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- New cancer-prevention program will be named after Fofi Gennimata
- October 28 - Anniversary of "No", a day of remembrance and national pride
- Fofi Gennimata, KINAL leader, laid to rest at First Cemetery of Athens
- PM Mitsotakis meets Chinese FM Wang Yi, discusses bilateral relations with China
- Joint Statement – At the Conclusion of the Prime Minister of the Hellenic Republic’s visit to Saudi Arabia