Anarchists raided on Valaoritou and Bucharest Streets, two of the most popular streets in the center of Athens, late on Thursday afternoon.
The around 20 anarchists broke many shop windows of known brands with hammers.
They called out slogans and dropped leaflets demanding a furlough for the convicted terrorist Dimitris Koufodinas.
Dimitris Koufontinas was the main hitman of the leftist terrorist organization “November 17th”.
- Delphi Economic Forum kicks off in Athens on Monday
- Greece assumes one-year Presidency of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- Nick Maroutsos’ ultimate American dream
- ‘All you want is Greece’ this year’s tourism slogan for closely watched 2021 season
- Greece to relax restrictions on May 14; major tourist islands fully vaccinated by end-June
- EOT: The Greek sea is a vast, open museum
- The Hellenic-American Cultural Foundation presents Justinian’s Hagia Sophia