Very high temperatures that in some cases will reach as high as 40-41 Celsius will prevail in Greece from Wednesday until Friday as the warm air masses that ‘hit’ western Europe move east and gradually start to affect Eastern Europe, including Greece, the Athens National Observatory’s meteo service said on Monday, according to ANA.
The high temperatures will ease gradually from Friday, while rain and storms are expected in the northern and central parts of the country in the afternoon on Thursday and on Friday.
- Mitsotakis-Tsipras disagreement regarding the vote right for Greeks abroad
- Tsitsipas beats Djokovic 2-1 in Shanghai Masters in China
- Incredible photos of longest cruise ship ever passing through Isthmus of Corinth (photos)
- PM Mitsotakis in Berlin: Greece, Germany to present green development plan in December
- Turkish Interior Minister threatens Europe – If we open borders 30,000 refugees a day would flood Europe
Latest from E.Tsiliopoulos
- European Commissioner: Greece responsible for situation of refugee camps in Aegean islands
- Two Chinese nationals tested negative for coronavirus (upd)
- Sea route linking Greece and Cyprus discussed at ministers’ meeting
- 'The Lady of Ro': Katerina Berdeca's production staged in Los Angeles
- "We haven't been tested for coronavirus," says Greek-American trapped on Diamond Princess