Greek Prime Minister Antonis Samaras on Tuesday redirected his plane to the earthquake-stricken island of Cephalonia, where he will spend the night, instead of returning to Athens as planned.
Leaving Brussels on Tuesday evening, where he earlier held talks with Russian President Vladimir Putin, Samaras ordered the pilot of the state aircraft to change course and land in Cephalonia instead of Athens, Greece.
- Ηard times for migratory birds
- Afghan teen stabbed and killed by young Afghan man in Moria hotspot
- Mt. Athos extends shut-down to visitors until April 20
- New shelter in Athens to offer decent living conditions for the homeless
- Orgy parties held in Greek houses amid pandemic, police special guards union president alleges